Broccolini or baby broccoli is a green vegetable similar to broccoli but with smaller florets and longer, thinner stalks.
You might want to try cooking this for your next meal. Maybe fussy eaters in your household would want to eat this veggie. There are many ways to cook broccolini. We prefer stir-fried broccolini. Here’s the procedure we follow:
- 1. Wash the broccolini.
- 2. Cut the veggies into desired length.
- 3. Slice the stalks in halves to enable them to be cooked with the florets evenly.
- 4. Saute garlic. Add broccolini.
- 5. Add salt and oyster sauce to taste.
- 6. Stir-fry until cooked. (I prefer crisp half-cooked veggies.)
- 7. Serve immediately.
Broccolini can be eaten with meat and rice. Enjoy your dinner!